The design of Master series titanium frame emphasises “Racing”. Therefore, stiffness and stability are essentials. For serious racers, Master 325Ti helps reduce minutes.
Besides, Master 325Ti disc is the most advanced, technologically and conceptually, among all Rikulau products.
It is the top end road disc model. The main triangle is built with pneumatic hydro-formed hexagonal tubes, and inner tubing of shifter/brake housings is standard.
Special features of Master Ti325 are:
- Tubing: 3Al-2.5V hydro-formed hexagonal tube; stress release by heat treatment after shaping
- Tapered 1 1/4”head tube: provides stiffness and cornering stability
- Hexagonal down tube and PF-30 BB shell: increase frame stiffness and versatility in crank axel choices
- Asymmetrical chainstays: increases lateral stiffness in the drive side, more comfort in the non-drive side.
- Electronic/Mechanical dual shifting system: the frame has settings for both shifting systems
- Shifting/braking dual routing system: the frame has settings for both inner and outer housing routing stems
- Disc brake version and C-brake version frame available