To See Safely
Be Seen Friendly
Your ideal compact commuting light with max 500 lumens
- DuaLens optical designed low beam, providing anti-glare broad light for commuting, no dazzle for oncoming riders and pedestrians
- Wired remote button to change brightness levels without releasing the grip
- Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
- Micro USB charging port to charge the light easily
- Durable anodized aluminum body with better heat dissipation
- Quick release design for easily slide in/out
- Compatible with handlebar from 25.4 mm to 35mm diameter
Techs & Specifications
|LED||1*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours|
|Battery||1700mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery|
|Dimensions (Headlight)||83.5 x 29 x 32mm; Weight (Headlight): 92g|
|Materials||The main body is made by durable anodized aluminum; the handlebar mount is made by durable plastic|
* Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
DuaLens Optical Designed Low Beam
Providing broad closed range flood light with anti-glare beam for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians.
Change the brightness levels safely without releasing the grip during riding; To locate your light easily even in darkness with fluorescence of the buttons; Standard Micro USB connector.
Instant Max Output
Long press and hold the wired remote button to activate max output in any brightness level when in need of more light or for signaling the oncoming riders and vehicles.
Standard Micro USB Charging Port
Charge your light easily with computer or phone chargers.
IPX6 Water Resistance and Durable Anodized Aluminum Body
always ready for extreme weather and riding situations.